This refreshing dessert is perfect for summer weather. Don’t like blueberries? Replace it with raspberries or strawberries!
A twist on banana slices that are packed with nutrients and added flavor!
How to make Berry Banana Split Recipe ??
- 1/4 cup grapes
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 1/4 cup fat-free yogurt, fat-free Greek yogurt, or sugar-free/fat-free ° flavored yogurt
Berry Banana Split Trends :
- Slice the banana in half lengthwise, then chop into bite-size pieces.
- Place the banana slices on the plate.
- Cut the grapes in half and place them on top of the bananas with blueberries.
- Spread the yogurt of your choice.
Top it with an easy-to-fill breakfast cereal instead of the sprinkles you traditionally find on banana splits!
Make sure your yogurt is a powerhouse food, otherwise be sure to keep track of the points for non-energy food yogurt. I used nonfat vanilla yogurt for one drop.
Employ any kind of berries you need! I happened to have grapes and berries handy this morning.
Save It For Later In Pinterest…