Potatoes, broccoli, yellow onion, & mushroom are simmered with chicken broth & cream, then mixed with cheese to create this Potato Broccoli cheddar Soup!
I Hope that you will enjoy preparing this POTATO BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SOUP (CROCKPOT)
- 32 oz frozen broccoli (fresh doesn’t stand up well)
- 2 Idaho potatoes cute up
- 1 can of cream of chicken
- 1 can of cream of mushroom
- 1 small sliced yellow onion
- 2 gloves garlic minced (1.5 tsp)
- 1 (14 oz) can of chicken broth
- 1/4 stick butter
- 1 block Velvetta cheese
- 1 Tsp flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
Peel potatoes, mince garlic, slice the onion finely, and throw it all in crock along with everything else.
Velvetta breaks up best of cut in small blocks.
Cook on high for 4-5 hrs or until potatoes and broccoli are to taste.