· 2 egg whites
· 2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
· 2 TBSP sugar free maple syrup
· 1 stevia packet
· 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
· 2 slices bread of choice
· 1 TBSP chopped pecans
- Mix the egg whites, almond milk, syrup, stevia, and vanilla extract.
- Then, cut the bread into small cubes and soak it in the egg mixture for 1 minute. Once the bread has absorbed the egg mixture, stir in the chopped pecans.
- Spray a mug with nonstick spray and pour the entire bread mixture in. Microwave for 2 minutes.
- Let cool, then enjoy.
For the bread, 40 calorie per slice light bread is preferred. Not only does it cut calories, but it tends to soak up the egg mixture great for cooking. If gluten free, be sure to use gluten free bread.
nutritional information per serving
178 calories; 6 g fat, 21 g carbs (7 g fiber), 18 g protein