· 1/3 cup raw oats
· 1 TBSP almond flour/meal
· 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
· 3 egg whites
· 1/4 tsp almond extract
· 1/2 tsp baking powder
· 1 stevia packet
· 1 TBSP coconut oil
· 1 TBSP vanilla whey protein powder
· 1 TBSP sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰ F. In a blender, grind the oats into a flour.
- Then add the remaining donut ingredients and blend again.
- Spray a donut pan with nonstick spray and pour the batter into 4 of the molds.
- Bake at 350⁰ F for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool.
- While cooling, make the icing by mixing the coconut oil and protein powder.
- Once the donuts are fully cooled, drizzle the icing on top and sprinkle the slivered almonds.
If dairy free, omit the whey protein entirely.
nutritional information per serving
110 calories; 6 g fat, 6 g carbs (1 g fiber), 11 g protein