A Sizzling Fiesta on Your Plate!
Indulge in the enticing world of Fajitas with our mouthwatering recipe that will transport you to the lively flavors of Tex-Mex cuisine. Inspired by a recipe from the renowned Pioneer Woman, we’ve added our own twist to create a sensational dining experience. Whether you’re hosting a family gathering or simply craving a delectable meal, these chicken and beef fajitas are sure to satisfy your taste buds and impress your loved ones.
Last Sunday, we decided to fire up the grill and treat ourselves to a fiesta of flavors. With the Pioneer Woman as our guide, we embarked on a culinary adventure that resulted in the most delicious chicken and beef fajitas we had ever tasted. By infusing the meat with a zesty marinade and grilling it to perfection, we created tender and flavorful fajitas that delighted everyone at the table.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Marinating Time: 4-6 hours
Grilling Time: 15-20 minutes
Total Time: 5-6 hours (including marinating time)
So, let’s get started KMT Show ! Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe so special :
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chili powder (or adjust to taste)
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 pounds skirt steak
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and sliced into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 20-30 flour tortillas
- 1 pound grated cheese
- 1 8oz. container sour cream
- 5 limes, sliced into wedges
It’s time to put on your KMT chef’s hat and start create your own version, Kitchies!! Simply follow these easy-peasy steps!
How to Make Chicken and Beef Fajitas:
Click NEXT Button To Continue!!