Tasty! Delicious caramel legs, kids love it! Quick, easy and requires no seasoning. Simply prepare the sauce, pour it over the chicken, and pop it in the oven! I actually like this with wings better 😉
It’s very important to leave it in the oven until it caramelizes to avoid frustration.
- 2 1⁄2 p chicken legs
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons olive oil (to help it not stick to the pan)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 2⁄3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3⁄4 cup honey
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheaat oven 350 degres F or 180 degres Celsius.
- Placing chicken in 9″ 13″ baking dish. Mix the oil, soy sauce, ketchup, honey, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Pour over chicken.
- Bake in a preheated oven for an hour or until the sauce caramelizes.