· 3/4 cup raw oats
· 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
· 2 egg whites
· 2 TBSP almond butter
· 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
· 1/4 cup baking stevia
· 1 tsp baking powder
· 1/3 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
· 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
· 1 TBSP sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰ F. In a blender, grind the oats into a flour.
- Then add the remaining ingredients except for the shredded coconut, chocolate chips, and sliced almonds. Blend again.
- Once blended, stir in the shredded coconut and chocolate chips until even.
- Spray a cupcake pan with nonstick spray and pour the batter into 4 cupcake molds.
- Sprinkle the tops with sliced almonds. Bake at 350⁰ F for 15 minutes.
- Remove, let cool for 5-7 minutes, then enjoy.
If dairy free, use dark chocolate (no milk).
nutritional information per serving
286 calories; 20 g fat, 25 g carbs (5 g fiber), 9 g protein