· 1 cup raw oats
· 1/4 cup baking stevia
· 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
· 2 TBSP unsweetened almond milk
· 1 whole egg
· 1/4 cup almond butter
· 1/4 tsp baking soda
· 10 TBSP sugar free raspberry jelly
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰ F. Grind the oats into a flour.
- Then add the remaining ingredients except for the jelly and mix evenly.
- Spray a baking tray with nonstick spray, then dollop the batter onto the tray to create 10 cookies.
- Indent each cookie slightly with the back of a spoon. Bake at 350⁰ F for 8-9 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, then dollop 1 TBSP sugar free jelly on the top of each cookie.
nutritional information per serving
102 calories; 6 g fat, 12 g carbs (4 g fiber), 4 g protein