------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
How to Make this Easy Delish Who Needs Sticks When You Have Mini Corn Dog Muffins? Recipe Enjoy it and don’t forget to share it! Sharing is Caring!!
Recipe By: VELVEETA Cheese
“The Coney Island favorite goes upscale in these savory mini-muffin appetizers. Get out the hot dogs and corn muffin mix and let’s get started.”
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 2 ounces VELVEETA(R), cut into 24 small cubes
- 4 OSCAR MAYER Beef Franks, each cut into 6 pieces
- 1/2 cup GREY POUPON Savory Honey Mustard
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin batter as directed on package; spoon into 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Press 1 each VELVEETA cube and hot dog slice into batter in center of each muffin cup
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. before removing from pans. Serve warm with mustard.