------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
Prep: 5 Cook: 21 Wait: 0 Serving: 10
Ingredients | 12 total
- 1/3 cup Buitoni® Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 8 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, finely chopped1 tablespoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup uncooked ditalini pasta, orzo pasta or peeled and diced Yukon gold potato
- 6 Lacinato (Tuscan) kale leaves, ribs removed and leaves thinly sliced (about 4 cups)
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1 ½ cups)
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until slightly softened. Add garlic and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring frequently, for 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- Stir in water and bouillon; bring to a boil. Add kale and pasta. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until pasta and greens are tender.
- Stir in beans and heat through for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in parsley and lemon juice. Season with ground black pepper. Ladle into bowls; top with cheese.
107 calories per serving Serving size: 10
2.00g fat 17.31g carbs 5.37g protein