These easy-to-cook sugary cookies are great for cutting out and decorating with icing, they’re absolutely sweet and absolutely delicious. Unlike other sugary cookies that get messy at room temperature, this dough is easy to handle and requires minimal refrigeration.
° 1 c butter unsalted, 226 g
° 1 cup granulated white sugar 200 g
° 1 teaspoon vanilla
° 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
° 1 egg
° 2 teaspoons baking powder
° 1/2 teaspoon salt
° 3 cups all-purpose flour 360g
- Preheaat oven 350 degrees f.
- In bowl of your stand blender, cream butter & sugar to smooth, at least 3 minutes
- Whisk in the egg and egg extracts.In bowl, combine baking powder & salt with flour, adding to wet ingredients.Important Note: If the dough seems crumbly, continue mixing for 30 seconds to 1 more minute.The dough must move away from sides of mixer.
- If dough still seems too dried or hard for your blender, turning dough over on work surface, flour surface as need Wet your hands and finish kneading the dough by hand.not refrigerate dough.
- Divide to workable portions (23 pieces), spread out on a floured surface & mince. You want these cookies to be on the thick side (closer to 1/4 inch instead of 1/8).
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes. permit col on sheet baking to it is solid enough to transfering to wire rack.