------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
The tomato sandwich is, in my opinion, understated and overrated, depending on which camp you fall into. Some don’t appreciate the magic of the perfect tomato sandwich, while others, like me, think it’s more than technically healthy.
- 4 slices of white bread
- 1 large beef tomato
- 2-4 TBSP Dukes Mayo (to taste)
- kosher salt
- cracked pepper
- Cut the tomatoes into medium-thick slices and set them aside.
- Sprinkle mayonnaise on every slice of bread.
- Place tomato slices on one slice of bread and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper to taste.
- Adding last tranche of bread on top to making sandwich. Enjoy!