------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
· 1 can full fat coconut milk, chilled
· 1/3 cup baking stevia
· 1 tsp vanilla extract
· 1/3 cup chopped pecans
· 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Toss together your chopped pecans and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Spread out on a baking tray and bake at 350⁰ F for 5 minutes until lightly toasted.
- In a food processor, blend the coconut milk, stevia, and vanilla extract.
- Be sure to chill the can of coconut milk before using so the layers separate.
- Pour off the thin, liquid layer and just keep the thick white layer to use.
- Mix in the toasted pecans.
- Place everything in a sealed container and freeze for 3-4 hours, mixing frequently to make it extra creamy.
nutritional information per serving
242 calories; 34 g fat, 5 g carbs (1 g fiber), 3 g protein