------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
- =3/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup pitted dates (120 g)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 2 TBSP water
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰ F.
- Grind the dates in a blender to chop them up finely; use fresh dates or soak them in water for 3 hours first.
- Once chopped, blend the dates with the remaining ingredients.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Dollop the batter onto the sheet to form 5 cookies.
- Bake at 350⁰ F for 8 minutes. Let cool, then eat.
These cookies are particularly good when served cold. If dairy free, whey protein can be omitted entirely.
nutritional information per serving
214 calories; 1 g fat, 22 g carbs (4 g fiber), 9 g protein