Roasted rosemary potatoes are topped with spinach, marinara, eggs, and cheese and baked in the oven. This is a stress-free, delicious one pot meal that’s great for a crowd or for one.
Prep: 4 Cook: 11 Wait: 0 Serving: 4
- 2 russet potatoes cubed (about 3 cups)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz. frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained (get as much liquid out as you can)
- 3 cups marinara sauce (1 jar)
- 4-8 eggs depending on how many eggs each person wants
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- Take eggs out of the fridge to warm up a bit. If your marinara sauce is in the fridge, take that out too.
- Meanwhile, in a cast iron skillet or baking dish, mix potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast in a 425 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes (or until fork tender).
- Turn oven heat down to 375.
- Add spinach on top of roasted potatoes and spread evenly.
- Pour marinara on top of potato and spinach mixture.
- Make small wells in the marinara mixture with the back of a spoon in which to place the eggs.
- Crack an egg directly into each well, or use a ramekin to crack each individually and pour into each well.
- Sprinkle evenly with parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Bake in 375 degree oven for approximately 15-20 minutes, or until egg whites are set.
- Bake for a bit longer if you want the yolks to be hard.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 173mg | Sodium: 1217mg | Potassium: 1309mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 7793IU | Vitamin C: 22mg | Calcium: 245mg | Iron: 5mg
Author: Elizabeth Lindemann From BowlOfDelicious