------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
Cheesecake without bread
- 1375 g (½ pound) jar of quark cheese or 375 ml (1 cup) of unsalted cream cheese or plain Greek yogurt
- 60 ml maple syrup
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) melted butter
- 125 ml (½ cup) graham crackers
- 180 ml fresh raspberries or strawberries (1 bowl)
- 60ml raspberry or strawberry spread without added sugar (such as jam)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together cream cheese and maple syrup for a smooth and even preparation. To save time (and have fewer dishes to wash), you can add the syrup directly to the cheese bowl.
- In another bowl, stir in the butter in the breadcrumbs to get equal sized beads.
- Divide the breadcrumbs into small bowls or bowls without pressure.
- Divide the maple cheese into each bowl.
- In a bowl, mash the berries with a fork.
- Add the spread and mix well.
- Spread the filling on the maple cheese. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.