Good day, Kitchies! Are you ready for a refreshing and easy dessert that will brighten up your day? Look no further, because we have a treat for you! This Arizona Sunshine Lemon Pie is incredibly delicious and easy to make. Just what you need to turn your day around!
This pie recipe is so simple yet so satisfying. With just a few ingredients, you can create a pie that is bursting with flavor. The secret to this recipe is using a whole lemon, peel and all! The lemon gives this pie a unique flavor that you won’t find in any other dessert.
For the pie, all you need is a large lemon, eggs, butter, vanilla, sugar, and a pie crust. You can use a frozen deep dish crust or make your own. If using a frozen crust, simply place it on a cookie sheet before baking.
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and wash your lemon. Cut it up and remove the seeds, then place it in your blender along with the other ingredients. Blend until smooth, then pour the mixture into the pie crust.
Bake the pie for about 40 minutes or until set. Once it’s done, let it cool and chill it in the fridge. For the topping, whip some cream with sugar until peaks form. Serve the pie chilled with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
This Arizona Sunshine Lemon Pie is perfect for any occasion. It’s so refreshing and easy to make, you’ll want to enjoy it all year round. Try it warm, room temperature, or chilled – it’s delicious any way you slice it!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
So, let’s get started KMT Show ! Here’s what you’ll need to make this recipe so special :
- 1 large lemon
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 (9 inches) pie crust, unbaked (You can use a frozen deep dish if desired)
For the topping: (optional)
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
It’s time to put on your KMT chef’s hat and start create your own version, Kitchies!! Simply follow these easy-peasy steps!
How to make Lemon Pie:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the lemon, cut it up and remove the seeds. Place it in a high-powered blender along with the eggs, melted butter, vanilla, and sugar. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the unbaked pie crust and bake for about 40 minutes or until set.
- Let the pie cool, then chill it in the fridge.
- For the topping, whip the cream with sugar until peaks form.
- Serve the pie chilled with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
For the topping:
Click NEXT Button To Continue!!