This is a family recipe that has been in Kevin’s family forever. Every time I take this somewhere everyone loves it and ask for the recipe. They can’t believe how easy it is to put together. This is one of my family’s favorite.
- 3 pounds hamburger
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 can hominy
- 2 large cans diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 2 cans Ranch Style Beans
- 1 4oz. can diced green chili
- 1 tall can tomato juice ( 46 oz.)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In large skillet fry hamburger with onion until there is no longer any pink in the hamburger. Drain off grease.
- In a large pot combined drained hamburger and onion.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, do not drain anything.
- Add spices and simmer for at least 30 minutes.