------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
Prep: 25 Cook: 38 Wait: 10 Serving: 4
Ingredients | 12 total
- 1/3 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 medium ears of corn½ cup long-grain rice
- 2 small poblano chiles
- 1 cup cooked, shredded chicken, warmed
- ½ tablespoon Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ cup chopped onion1 cup warm water
- 1/3 cup crumbled Cotija cheese
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes or until translucent. Stir in rice; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 to 3 minutes. Add water and bouillon; stir. Cover; reduce heat to low. Cook for 20 minutes or until rice is fluffy and tender.
- Place chiles over medium-high flame. Turn with tongs until roasted on all sides.
- Place chiles in a plastic bag; seal bag and let sit for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from bag; removed charred skin by rubbing with fingers or paper towel. Remove stems and seeds; chop into ¼-inch pieces.
- Cook corn on grill pan or large skillet over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes, turning on all sides until kernels are charred and tender
- Set aside to cool; carefully slice off kernels.
- Combine rice, chiles, corn and chicken in a large salad bowl. Top with tomatoes, cheese, green onion and lime juice; toss to combine.
266 calories per serving Serving size: 4
8.37g fat 32.84g carbs 16.02g protein