------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
- 2/3 cup raw oats
- 1/4 cup almond meal/flour
- 1/2 scoop vanilla whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup baking stevia
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg white
- 2 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 1 TBSP + 2 tsp peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350⁰ F.
- Grind the oats into a flour. In a medium bowl, add the remaining ingredients except for the peanut butter. Continue to mix until a thick cookie dough forms.
- Once evenly mixed, roll the batter into 10 cookie dough balls, placing each on a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray.
- In the center of each dough ball, place ½ tsp of peanut butter, completely covering the peanut butter with the cookie dough.
- Lightly flatten each cookie on the sheet, then bake at 350⁰ F for 12 minutes.
- Remove, let cool 5 minutes, and enjoy.
If dairy free, whey protein can be omitted entirely.
nutritional information per serving
88 calories; 6 g fat, 5 g carbs (1 g fiber), 4 g protein