This pasta salad is a winner. You can prepare this salad with most any type of pasta. Pasta salad is usually served in the summer and at a lot of pot lucks. This is an easy salad to put together and you could add any vegetables you like.
This is best if you let it chill for at least 8 hours.
- 8 oz. curly pasta, or pasta of your choice
- 1 cup cucumber peeled and sliced
- 1 cup, bell pepper, cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1/2 prepared Italian Salad Dressing
- Garlic Salt, onion salt and season salt to taste
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions
- In medium bowl combine sauce ingredients adding salts to your taste.
- Add Parmesan cheese. Mix until combined
- Add remaining ingredients and chill.