· 1/2 cup pitted dates (80 g)
· 1/4 cup raw oats (20 g)
· 2 TBSP unsweetened shredded coconut
· 1 can full fat coconut milk, chilled
· 1/4 cup peanut butter
How To Make
- In a food processor or small blender, blend all of the crust ingredients.
- If needed, add 2-3 TBSP water to help blend everything.
- It should be a moldable paste rather than grainy. Press the crust along the base of a mini pie dish. Then, open the can of coconut milk.
- You want to chill the can first so the layers separate.
- Pour off the thin, liquid layer and just keep the thick white layer.
- Whip the coconut milk with the peanut butter. Pour this on top of the crust. Then freeze the pie for 1.5-2 hours.
- Cut into 6 slices, then serve chilled.
nutritional information per serving
250 calories; 25 g fat, 17 g carbs (2 g fiber), 4 g protein