------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
Prep: 10 Cook: 28 Wait: 0 Serving: 12
- 14 total2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 ½ cups chopped onionChopped fresh parsley
- Lemon wedges
- 3 ounces firm white fish pieces
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups Arborio rice
- 4 1/2 cups hot water
- 3 ounces peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 1 ½ tablespoons Maggi® Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon3 ounces scallops
- Combine water and bouillon in a large liquid measuring cup; stir to dissolve bouillon. Set aside.
- Heat oil in large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add rice; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes and paprika; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes.
- Add 4 cups of prepared broth; stir. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low. Place fish in rice; cook for 10 minutes.
- Top with peas. Arrange shrimp and scallops over peas.
- Cover tightly with lid or foil; cook for 10 to 15 minutes or until shrimp and scallops are cooked through. If not cooked through, add more broth and cook a few minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with lemon wedges.
180 calories per serving Serving size: 12
3.85g fat 28.75g carbs 6.80g protein