These easy ground beef tacos are packed with flavor, delicious, and ready in less than 30 minutes. A weeknight dinner your family will love!
6-8 corn tortillas
oil (or cooking spray)
chili powder (optional)
- Brush a light coating of oil onto the tortillas (or use cooking spray).
- If you want to give them some flavoring, add dashes of chili powder and salt.
- Place each tortilla over two oven rungs. (You can optionally place a roasting pan or foil on a lower rack to catch any oil dripping down.)
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375F for a crispy but pliable version.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes for a crispier version.
- Serve immediately.
Old tortillas will crisp up more readily than new tortillas. If you’re using newer tortillas, let them sit on the counter and dry out for a bit before putting them in the oven.
Keep a close eye on them the first time you make them as ovens can vary.
Depending on how much oil you use, they might drip a little. You can optionally use a roasting pan or foil on a lower rack to catch the oil if you want.
They are best served immediately. If they’ve been sitting for a while they’ll get chewy, but you can always put them back in the oven for an additional 30-60 seconds.