------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
Crunchy Peanut Butter Mix
- 4 cups Golden Grahams cereal
- 2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 2 cups thin pretzel sticks (2 1/4 inch)
- 1 cup candy-coated peanut butter candies (Recess’s Pieces)
- 1 cup dry-roasted peanuts
- 10 oz. white chocolate baking bars or squares, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- In a large bowl combine cereals, pretzels, candy and peanuts; set aside
- In a quart microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and butter uncovered on high for 1 minute, stirring once. Only do in 30 second increments if not melted stirring each time.
- Stir until chocolate can be stirred smooth. Do not get to hot or it will curdle. Pour over cereal.
- Lay out a sheet of wax paper and spread cereal on it, sprinkle with 1/4 cup powdered sugar. Let cool and then sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
- Store tightly covered at room temperature