Chicken is really great meat. Versatile as desired, it can be prepared in several ways. Sweet and savory, Asian, Italian or simply roasted, the possibilities are nearly endless!
° 3 chicken breasts
° Salt / Pepper
° 1 1/2 teaspoons (8 ml) garlic powder, divided
° ½ teaspoon (1 ml) paprika
° 1 cup (175 grams) of broccoli florets
° ½ cup (90 g) diced red pepper
° 1 cup (100 grams) grated light cheddar cheese
° 1 tsp (15 ml) mayonnaiise
° 2 tsp (30 ml) oil-olive
- Preheaat oven 425°F (220°C).
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, paprika, and ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- Using a knife, cut the chicken into crosswise slices to form a pocket for garnish.
- Placing broccoli in microwave-safe dish also add 2 tsp water. Covering with plastic-wrap & cooking about 1 min . Drain excess water.
- Add the chopped bell pepper, cheese, mayonnaise, the rest of the garlic powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Arrange the filling evenly between the chicken breasts. Put a toothpick to close if necessary.
- Heat an oven pan over a medium heat and add the olive oil. Frying chicken for 3-4 min on every side.
- Covering pan with tin foil also baking about 15 to 17 min , to chicken is cook through. Let covered for 5 min before serve .