A delicious and healthy salad with oven roasted beets, snow peas, feta cheese, cucumbers and carrots. Drizzled with a light dressing of olive oil and lemon juice.
This Beet Salad with Feta, Cucumbers, and Dill takes only 10 minutes to make and is packed with sweet, salty, and tangy flavors. You can use roasted or canned beets for this easy vegetarian side.
Prep Time10 mins | Total Time10 mins | Servings: 4 servings | Calories: 208kcal
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups roasted or canned beets cut into roughly 1/2″ pieces (about 2 large beets)
- 1 medium cucumber seeded, halved, and thinly sliced
- 4 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 1/4 cup fresh dill roughly chopped
- To make the dressing: In a small bowl or measuring cup, whisk the lemon juice (1 tablespoon) and kosher salt (1/2 teaspoon) together until the salt is dissolved. Drizzle the extra-virgin olive oil (3 tablespoons) gradually, whisking as you go, in order to incorporate all the ingredients completely.
- Place the sliced beets in a large bowl. Add half the dressing to the bowl and mix together. Let sit while you prep the remaining ingredients.
- Just before serving, add the cucumber, feta cheese, fresh dill and remaining dressing to the bowl and toss together.
Calories: 208kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 664mg | Potassium: 362mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 425IU | Vitamin C: 9.7mg | Calcium: 167mg | Iron: 1.2mg
Author: Elizabeth Lindemann From BowlOfDelicious