This is a #Skinny 1 POINTPLUS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
According to the Weight Watchers Recipe Builder, this recipe is 7 SmartPoints per serving.
- 1 lb chicken breast cubed
- olive oil spray
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup reduced fat cheese shredded
- 2 Tablespoons light Ranch dressing
- tomatoes chopped
- cucumbers chopped
- carrots chopped (optional)
- lettuce rinsed and chopped
- In a grill pan, heat the olive oil spray to medium heat. Add the chicken breast; season with salt and pepper. Cook until cooked through, turning at least once. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Place the chicken in a mixing bowl. Add the BBQ Sauce and mix well. Get the lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots and any other toppings you want together on a plate. Place the BBQ chicken on top of the salad and enjoy.
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!