------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
I know everyone has made this salad at one time or another. In our house it is the go to salad especially if our grandson Reece is coming. This is such a easy salad to but together and tastes good as it looks.
- 1 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 small package instant pistachio pudding
- 1 small container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cups chopped nuts, opt.
- Combine pineapple with juice and pistachio pudding mix.
- Add cool whip, marshmallows and nuts. Combine.
- Chill and serve