------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
Spinach stuffed chicken .we had cheesy broccoli and rice with it.
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tesapoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons fat-free cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and gently cut a pocket into each breast’s longest side. Drizzle each with the olive oil and coat well.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt, garlic powder, and onion powder, Mix well and sprinkle over the chicken breast. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Parmesan, spinach, garlic clove, red pepper and remaining salt. Mix until smooth.
- Stuff the spinach mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast and place the stuffed breast onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned. Let cool slightly before serving.