Shrimp and pasta are two of my favorite things. This is a great side for steak, hamburgers and hot dogs. I have made this salad many times over the years. I first got this from my friend Jeri. One of the salads we used when we used to cater.
- 2 cups uncooked salad macaroni
- 1 pound salad shrimp
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- 1 small jar diced pimiento, drained
- 2/3 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- In a mixing bowl combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and al seasoning. Stir together
- Add remaining ingredients and chill 4-8 hours.
I have made this recipe and added about 1-1-1/2 cups shredded lettuce. I like the lettuce in it.