------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
I got this recipe from Kit Cook, she says “Freeze them, mail them, give them away; but ALWAYS make sure you have some yourself. These are yummy peanut butter cookies, give them a try.
Perfectly Easy Peanut Butter Wonders
- 1/2 cup brown sugar ( packed )
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup crunch peanut butter ( choosey mothers choose Jiff)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- You may add chocolate chips or vanilla chips. YUMMY!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cream sugars, peanut butter and butter together. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- In separate bowl combine flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder, stir together with a whisk.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture in 3 batches, mixing after each addition.
- Drop y teaspoonful onto ungreased cookie sheet or… break off bits of dough the size of walnuts and roll into balls. Crisscross lightly with a fork.
- Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.