------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
Orange-Mustard Glazed Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice( about 2 oranges)
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard ( I used Dijon)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 4 (6-ounce) bone-in pork loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium red onion sliced or cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Preheat oven to 425
- Combine orange juice, marmalade, and mustard in a saucepan over medium high heat. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 15 minutes or until syrupy.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Add to pan; cook 5 minutes, or until browned. Turn pork add onion to pan. Pour juice mixture over pork; bake at 425 for 10 minutes or until a thermometer registers 140.
- Return pan to medium-high heat; add lime juice. Cook 4 minutes or until liquid is syrupy. Serve
Recipe calls for 2 rosemary sprigs added when you add the onion. I’m not a fan of rosemary so I left it out.