------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
How to make this Milk And Honey Corn On the Cob
- 8-10 ears of sweet corn, shucked
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley, to garnish
- Add water to a large stockpot until half filled. Transfer to stovetop and add heavy cream, milk, butter, honey, and Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Heat milk and butter on medium until butter is melted and milk is warmed, but not boiling. Add corn cobs and lower heat slightly to prevent milk from scorching.
- Simmer corn for 7-12 minutes (shorter for firmer kernels, longer for softer kernels). Carefully remove corn from pot and place on a serving platter to cool slightly before serving.
Recipe adapted from 4 Sons R Us