------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
This recipe came from my friend Jeri, this is an easy cake. You start with a cake mix and use a few extra ingredients and end up with a delicious dessert. Easy and
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 small lemon instant pudding
- 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 small can frozen lemonade, thawed
- Mix all the cake ingredients and bake in a lightly greased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes
- While cake is baking combine glaze ingredients, mix until smooth.
- When cake is done remove from oven. Poke holes in cake and pour glaze over cake and return to oven and bake 5 more minutes.
- Cool and serve