The Peach Cobbler Pound Cake is a sweet and moist sponge cake that is sure to put a big smile on your face. The moistness of the cake is made perfect by the smoothness of the moist muffin top. The slightly sweet cake and the hint of vanilla make this a day-long favorite for sweet garden parties or a weekend brunch with your sweetheart. This cake is sure to be treasured by family and friends as it is a favorite piece passed from one generation to the next!
Today we’ll be showing you how to make a delicious, healthy cake that’s sure to impress your guests and leave them wishing they had made an appointment to come and get their own copy. In fact, they’ll probably be begging you to make more. It’s that good!
How to make this Amazing PEACH COBBLER POUND CAKE ??
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour divided
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites [or 2 whole eggs
- 2 can 15oz. each Del Monte Lite Sliced Cling Peaches
- ½ tsp. almond extract [or 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pkg 15.25 oz. yellow cake mix
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 325° F. Coat a 10-inch non-stick bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray, and dust with 1/4 cup flour, shaking off excess.
- Drain 1 can of peaches, discarding syrup, arrange slices evenly on bottom of the pan. Set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat oil, egg whites, almond extract if desired, and remaining can of peaches with syrup, in a large bowl for about 30 seconds or until smooth. Add cake mix and beat according to package directions
- Pour batter carefully over peach slices in prepared pan. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center of the cake comes out clean. Place pan on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Loosen cake from sides of pan; invert onto the cake a plate. Dust cake with powdered sugar just before serving