This classic Greek dish is a perfect combination of layers of sliced eggplant, savory ground beef sauce, and a creamy white béchamel sauce, all baked to perfection. Every bite of this dish is a treat for your taste buds, making it a perfect meal for any time of the day.
Good day, Hungry for some home-style cooking with a twist? Look no further Kitchies! So, get ready to be inspired and we’re here to show you how to cook up and savor this delicious and indulgent recipe you’ve ever tasted!
If you’re looking for a delicious and hearty meal, then this Moussaka recipe is perfect for you. It’s easy to make and will impress your family and friends with its amazing flavors.
Now, let’s begin KMT Show and dive into the ingredients that make this recipe so special:
Servings: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
- 3 eggplants, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices lengthwise
- Season with salt to taste
- 14 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 pound ground beef, lean
- 2 chopped onions
- 1 minced garlic clove
- to taste, ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp parsley (dry)
- 12 teaspoon finely chopped herbs
- 14 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 12 teaspoon nutmeg, split
- 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- 12 cup of red wine
- 1 beaten egg
- 4 quarts milk
- 12 cup melted butter
- 6 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- to taste, ground white pepper
- 12 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
How to Make Delicious Greek Moussaka:
Click NEXT Button To Continue!!