------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
If you like the popcorn really covered, leave some of it out and you can always add it
- 2 1/4 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup light Corn Syrup
- 1 cube butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 gallons popped popcorn
- In a saucepan, combine brown sugar and corn syrup. On medium high heat bring to a boil.
- Add butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Cook over medium heat, until reached soft ball stage
- Pour popped popcorn in large enough bowl that you can stir in syrup
- Pour hot mixture over popped popcorn
- Spread out on wax paper to cool.