This is a #Skinny 6 SMARTPOINTS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
- 3 1/2 pounds lamb shoulder, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled & crushed
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large sweet Vidalia onion, peeled & chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt & fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 3 canned roasted red bell peppers, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 large ripe tomato, peeled, seeded & chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 cup good red wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
2. Heat olive oil over medium- high heat in a large heavy, deep skillet with a lid. Brown meat on all sides, about 10 minutes (you may need to do a few batches). Return all meat to the skillet. Add onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, scraping the browned bits on the bottom of the pan, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in paprika, peppers, tomatoes, parsley, bay leaf and red wine. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium, and simmer until juices reduce and begin to thicken (10-15 minutes).
3. Add chicken broth, cover, reduce heat to low. Let simmer for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, stirring occasionally. Lamb should be very tender. Taste to adjust for seasonings.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Serving size: 1/6th of the stew
Calories per serving: 344
Fat per serving: 18.5g
Saturated Fat per serving: 5.5g
Sugar per serving: 1.75g
Fiber per serving: 1.25g
Protein per serving: 32g
Cholesterol per serving: 110mg
Carbohydrates per serving: 6.75g
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!