This is a #Skinny 7 SMARTPOINTS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
Prep time: 15 mins Cook time: 10 mins Total time: 25 mins
- 2 large beefsteak tomatoes, each cut into 4 thick slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus more for lining the baking sheet
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, grated
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish (optional)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 3 medium zucchinis, Blade C, noodles trimmed
- ⅓ cup sliced fresh basil leaves + more to garnish
- Heat the broiler.
- Meanwhile, arrange the tomato slices in a single layer on a lightly oiled rimmed baking sheet. Season the tomatoes with salt and pepper. Dividing evenly, sprinkle the slices with the mozzarella and Parmesan. Broil until the cheese is bubbly and golden, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place a large skillet over medium heat and add in the oil. Once oil heats, add in the garlic and red pepper, cooking for 30 seconds. Then, add in the zucchini noodles, basil and season with more pepper. Cook for 3 minutes or until al dente.
- Divide the zucchini noodle mixture onto plates and top each with the broiled tomatoes and more cheese, if desired. Garnish with basil.
SmartPoints*: 6 points
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!