This is a #Skinny 5 SMARTPOINTS | 7 SMARTPOINTS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
Prep time 5 mins | Cook time 40 mins | Total time 45 mins | Recipe type: Dinner | Serves: 4
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets.
- 4-5 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine mayo, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese.
- Moisten chicken breasts with water and lay on baking sheet (I line my baking sheet with parchment paper to make clean up easy)
- Divide the mayonnaise mixture evenly among the chicken, just spreading it across the top of each piece, and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, remove from oven and sprinkle bread crumbs on each piece of chicken.
- Return to oven and bake for additional 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly and juices run clear.
- Tops will be browned and chicken will be incredibly juicy.
- You can also finish them off under the broiler for a minute or two to get them extra browned on top.
- Serve with a veggie like these delicious fresh broccoli that I steamed.
- Season with a dash of fresh parsley, if desired.
7 Weight Watchers SmartPoints
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!