This is a #Skinny 8 SMARTPOINTS with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
Yield: 4-6 servings
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) barbeque sauce
- Place chicken in a greased 3.5-5 quart crock pot
- Combine drained pineapple and BBQ sauce in a bowl and pour over meat
- Cook on high heat for 3-4 hours or on low heat for 6-8 hours
- Serve over rice
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!