------------- Advertisement - Continue Reading Below -------------
I found this recipe in a Pampered Chef pamphlet years ago. This is really a good salad and is easy to put together. I have made this lots of times for family dinners. One of our grandson, Reece’s favorite.
- 1 (20 oz.) can pineapple tidbits, drain really good
- 1 ( 16 oz.) can sliced peaches, drain really good
- 1 ( 11 oz.) can mandarin oranges, drain really good
- 2 apples, peeled and diced
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 small package instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/2 cups sour cream
- I let the pineapple, peaches and mandarin oranges drain ahead of time.
- Combine the milk, pudding mix and orange juice concentrate in a large mixing bowl. Beat on high speed for 1 or 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Add the sour cream. Beat until blended
- Add the apples, bananas and drained fruit, stirring gently to mix.
- Chill covered until serving.