Pork tenderloin is juicier than most other cuts of pork and is quick-cooking and lean. This was so delicious and super easy! I made this for Sunday dinner I cooked 4 tenderloins so it took a little longer. Be sure to use a instant read thermometer. You don’t want to cook it to long. I got this from Momma Hen’s kitchen.
Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In ovenproof pot, heat butter and honey over medium heat until melted. Sprinkle pork tenderloin with Cajun seasoning and black pepper. Brown each side for 5 minutes in the honey butter. Lower heat if honey begins to burn.
- Place pot in oven and roast uncovered for 15-20 minutes*. Remove pot from oven and transfer pork to plate and cover lightly with foil. Add water to the pot and stir over medium heat. Simmer for about 5 minutes, until sauce is reduced slightly. Slice pork on the diagonal and drizzle sauce over top to serve.
May need to cook longer depending on the size and thickness of the pork tenderloin.