Cool, creamy and slightly sweet, my entire family loved this fresh fruit tossed salad in a tangy honey-yogurt dressing. We didn’t add the mango but replaced it with grapes. It was delicious!
Fruit Salad with Honey Yogurt Dressing
I used 1 cup red, seedless grapes instead of the mango.
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 banana-sliced
- 1 apple-cored and chopped
- 1 mango-pit removed, chopped
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries-quartered
- Whisk together yogurt and honey in the bottom of a large bowl.
- Stir in fruit and toss until combined.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
The yogurt will keep the fruit fresh for up to 3 days.