I got this recipe from Taste of The South, May/June 2015. This is an incredibly easy icebox dessert. Fresh lemon adds the perfect tart touch. I love lemon anything and we
all loved this.
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1( 14 -ounce ) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- whipped topping
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add condensed milk and lemon zest and juice, beating until combine, fold in whipped topping. Spoon filling into prepared crust, smoothing top with a spatula.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, approximately 3 hours or up to 3 days. Garnish with whipped topping, and lemon slices, if desired.
The first time I made this I used the whole 8 ounces of cream cheese, was delicious and made pie fuller.