I have made this cake several times. It is a gooey, yummy chocolate cake. I have several cakes that start with cake mixes, they are usually quick and easy. This one you have to let sit in the refrigerator overnight. So make sure you have time for that.
Devils Food Cake with Skor Bar Topping
- 1 Devils Food cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (Eagle Brand)
- Carmel ice cream topping
- 1 small Cool Whip, thawed
- 3 Skor bars, crumbled
- Mix cake mix as directed on box. Bake in 9×13 pan.
- When cake is done, remove from oven and poke holes in cake with the end of a wooden spoon. Pour the sweetened condensed milk over cake and let cool overnight.
- Next day pour Carmel topping on cake.
- Spoon Cool Whip on top of Carmel.
- Spread broken up Skor bars on top of Cool Whip
The cooling time is in the prep time.