- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder or salt
- 3 jars 26-ounce pasta sauce
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1-2 cups chicken broth
1. Cook/brown beef into a medium skillet over medium heat until crumbled and browned Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Drain fat from pan if necessary.
2. Pour one jar of pasta sauce into the bottom of crockpot on high heat. Break spaghetti noodles in half and place noodles over sauce. Pour cooked beef over noodles, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and top with cubes of cream cheese. Pour another jar of pasta over cream cheese, close lid, and let cook on high for 3 hours. After 3 hours, give a good stir (will be thick) and add the last jar of pasta sauce and 1-2 cups of chicken broth (more if you want a thinner sauce). Close the lid and let cook another hour or until ready to serve.
Makes 10-12 servings