This recipe has been around for years. I don’t know where I first got this from. I have seen this called a few different names, Cherry fluff, Pink Salad. What ever you call it, it is easy and a great salad. It is a little sweet because of the sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 large container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 can cherry pie filling
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In a large bowl combine the sweetened condensed milk and the Cool Whip first.
- Combine remaining ingredients, and chill.