This is a #Skinny 10 SMARTPOINTS & MORE with exceptional, and unique Flavor. Enjoy it since it’s at your fingertips”
My husband loves this chicken salad, he’s always asking me to make it. It’s really good and refreshing, check it out.
- 3/4 pound(s) cooked skinless boneless chicken breast(s), cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup(s) uncooked celery, finely diced
- 1/3 cup(s) unsweetened dill pickle(s), or sweet gherkins, finely diced
- 1/4 cup(s) light mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
Simple, fresh and delicious! I personally serve this chicken salad with crackers or on lettuce. And I usually add dressing if the salad is to dry. Let me know what you think.
Servings: 6 • Serving Size: 2/3 cup • Points +: 3 pts • Smart Points: 3
For the latest Diet Recipes, Meals Plan & tips to help you add more Happier & Healthier Lifestyle Routine to your day.
Follow us in PINTEREST By Clicking Here to get our latest Healthy Recipes , and Pin This NOW .. To Remember it !!!!